Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Harry Potter Platform 9 3/4 Tutorial

For our Harry Potter Mystery Dinner Party, we had to have a Platform 9 3/4...so after a little thinking this was the easiest idea I could come up with.
This was a really simple project and very inexpensive project.

I went to the dollar store and bought a black plastic table cloth,
a set of sponges, and some dollar paint at Walmart.  (Country Barn Red, Craft Paint)

The whole process took me about 45 min, but I was watching a movie as I worked.
So it definitely slowed me down, but I would say it should still take about half an hour, unless you can get someone to help sponge at the same time.

Here are the Instructions:


For the rest of the Harry Potter Murder Mystery Dinner Party details, printables, tutorials and the Murder Mystery Dinner Script look: here


And for the original Harry Potter Party with tons of printables, recipes, and much more look: here


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...