Saturday, February 9, 2013

Budgeting 101



Want to Learn how to Spend Less Each Month?
Want some budgeting tips or ideas to save less and get better deals?
I always do and hopefully all the work I have done to get my budget down,
will help you in some way.

So through a series of posts I will walk you through our family budget and the little tips and tricks we use to save us money.






Class 5: Price Matching


COMING SOON...
Class 7: Coupons

Class 7: Food Budget Trouble Zones

Class 9: How We Save Money

Class 10: You Can Do More

5 comments:

  1. This is so great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are classes 7-10 still in the works? You're a great teacher, and your thought process and systems are easy to understand. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so far one of the best! This helps me out a lot I'm beginning to look into the whole budgeting idea!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...